This is one of my favourite things about books, how we helplessly fall in love with the characters. Not their looks, but purely their soul, their heart, the wonderful person they are. And I am proud to say that my first crush ever was Percy Jackson and well I still love him. Though after reading so many books/series, obviously the list of book crushes have increased. So here’s my list(in no order whatsoever).but there are over a hundred, but I ll only name a few.
1. Percy Jackson 😘 – As I said before my first crush ever and who cannot fall in love with those amazing sea green eyes of his and all the sarcasm and charm. Oh my god, I love him!!
2. Simon Lewis-I don’t know why but I kind of love him more than Jace. And the whole vampire thing is kinda cute.
3.Jace Herondale-I mean who cannot fall in love with him, he’s blonde and handsome and so loveable….*drooling thinking about Jace*
4. Gale Hawthrone – I love him and constantly think why didn’t katniss choose him. Well but in the end with the bombs and Prim and all, I guess peeta was better for katniss.
5. Four aka Tobias- Tobias Eaton, with his charm and all I truly love him and don’t see why anyone won’t. Cause he is absolutely perfect, I mean he has only four fears.
6.Nico Di Angelo- Nicoooo I don’t care that he’s gay because he’s so amazing and charming in his own underworld kind of way. Plus I feel really bad for him sometimes, I don’t know why though.
7. Magnus Bane-Ahh, Magnus my favourite. He’s just perfect with all that glitter and fashion, he’s like a dream come true. I seriously love Magnus Bane. And I have been dying to read the bane chronicles.
SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS POST DAUSE I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF DOING THIS SINCE A LONG TIME AND YAY I FINALLY DID!! SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COOMEMTS WHO ARE YOU’RE BOOK CRUSHES. HOPE YOU’LL ENJOYED.
PS. I only did like seven of my crushes cause my lucky number is seven and well I have more than a hundred boo crushes and it would take a really long time to write about all of them so yeah!!!! I hope you’ll enjoyed reading this post!!!😃