So well, as per book blogging and bookstagramming 2017 was not VERY SUCCESSFUL. But it was a nice year.
Half of 2017 was spent in school, being busy with classes and exams. And then I just really needed to get back to bookstagram (during this period, I used to post reviews of books here on my blog and then go back to being inactive. But I hardly ever posted on instgaram) ! By now I had lost wayyy tooo many followers. But i still continued, I love the bookstagram community.
Here s what i accomplished
1. I hit 200 followers here on my blog (THANK YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU)
2. I hit 2000 followers on my instagram ( @fangirlalert07_ )
3. Even though i was quite inactive, I read a lot during holidays and surpassed my mere goal of 25 books on Goodreads, but it is still an accomplishment!
4. I received many, many, many books.
5. I started reading more of self help and stepped out of comfort zone to read memoirs, non fiction and even thrillers.
It seems like a pretty good year, but I want to accomplish so much more in 2018. But then, next year is going to be super busy with 10th grade plus classes and extra curricular stuff.
But I am going to try my very best to hit 500 followers next year, hehe that’s quite a goal 😉
Expect many holiday posts soon guys, movie reccs, holiday songs, books and all of it.
What about You? How was your year?
PS: REVIEWS COMING SOON, STAY TUNED. ALSO, A WHOLE RECAP OF BOOKS I READ THIS YEAR.