I am not gonna lie, I have successfully almost wasted the entire week. Procrastinating, wasting time, SPENDING HOURS scrolling through Instagram for no apparent reason, and looking at memes of-course(haha, this might not be that big a waste after all) Mind you, I HAVE A TONNE OF WORK PILING UP. But here I am trying to share tips on how to conquer this quarantine, the irony, WOW. But hey, I started blogging again so like…its not all that bad.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- If like me you have studies to catch up on and you just cant bring yourself to do it, its okay. CHILLLL. Take a deep breath, wake up, have some breakfast, listen to some music and then try getting started on your work. PRO-TIP: Turn off your phone before working, its MUCHHHH NEEDED. But yeah, just take it one day at a time, set small goals for yourself each day and try achieving them on time, that’s all you can do tbh and just TRY YOUR BEST. Most of us have extreme anxiety during such times and its completely understandable so just chill and take it slow.
- Okay, now if you truly are bored and have nothing to do, try making art. Paint something, cook something, make spotify playlists that have major bops in them and just try to get creative. Learn to play an instrument(I am trying to play the guitar but its hard to do that with long nails…still trying to figure out that one lol)
- NOWWW….everyone’s favourite part…binge hahaha. It is definitely what most of us have been doing this quarantine and I’m not even going to feel bad abut it because…COME ON. Anyway here are a few shows you can binge:
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Brooklyn nine nine
The Big bang Theory
4. If you need more recommendations you can always do a poll on your Instagram stories lol. Anyway now to the movies…If you dont want to waste as much time binging shows you can definitely watch movies…here are a few:
Parasite(IT IS SO GOOOOOOD OMG, 100% reccommend it)
Wolf of Wall Street
2 weeks notice
She’s Funny that Way
Call me by your name(AMAZINGGGGGGG movie, pls pls watch, also i am HIGHKEY obsessed with Timothee Chalamet rn help)
Yes, I do realise that these movies are super random and all are of different genres but lol thats just who I am now.
5. You can also totally shoot music videos/record yourself singing if thats something you do! I tried and it went horribly 😦
Anyway, these are a few things you can try doing. If yall have any ideas please leave a comment below because I’d really like something to do too! Stay healthy, stay positive. We will get through this soon.